Randstad is assisting a well-known Utilities organization in finding a Senior Business Analyst with strong SCADA Historian experience to join their team for a 12 month contract initially with the likelihood for extension. This SCADA Historian Senior Business Analyst is required to join the Enterprise Historian, Reporting and Dashboard solution Project within the SCADA Program.
In this position, you must have excellent experience in the design and implementation of SCADA Historian system and able to provide business analysis services. You will manage functional and design requirements through the whole project life cycle, as well as verifying that system implementation is achieving business objectives. The position will also analyse the system to determine when fixes, enhancements or changes are required.
- Plan and scope required business analysis activities
- Elicit business and functional requirements and liaise with key stakeholders in the business
- Own the Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure that project requirements are being met through proper design and thorough testing
- Provide advanced level business and systems analysis for the deployment, implementation, support and enhancement of SCADA Historian applications and hardware
- Liaise with SCADA Historian vendor on system configurations, visualisation tools, integrators, reporting and analytics matters
- Liaise with the Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) to define the SCADA Historian asset-centric model, hierarchies, objects and elements
- Manage SCADA Historian System Integration Testing with existing and new Process Control and Business Systems
- Act as subject matter expert for SCADA Historian throughout the procurement, design, implementation and testing phases
- Identifying, modelling, documenting and ensuring customer endorsement of business and functional requirements (including current and future state process identification, process mapping, concept plans, business cases, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of SCADA Historian leading products
- Advanced knowledge of SCADA Historian System components, e.g. Historical Data Archive, Asset Data Repository, Notifications & Events, Calculations, Data Visualisation, Process Monitoring Displays, Excel Interface, Business Analytics and Esri ArcGIS Integration
- Hands-on experience with Operational Reporting and Dashboards development tools
- Experience in stakeholder management, requirements gathering and analysis and business process models development
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles and the concepts and issues that can arise from the management of ICT initiatives
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues
Interested in this great opportunity? Don’t wait, apply now!
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to send through your CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted.