business development manager in Marrickville
Marrickville, New South Wales
AU$ 85,000 per year
Business Development Manager with related product experience (high-pressure valves; fittings).
- Formulate and implement an aggressive sales plan to achieve sales, profits and growth targets
- business development/sales visits to customers in accordance with the sales plan
- Provides advice and support to customers on a range of valve and related products, meeting customer needs with engineered solutions
- Prepares sales orders, reports and paperwork to satisfy customer requirements
- Provide input to the Management team, attend meetings and complete written and verbal reports as required by Management team including all requirements of the CRM usage.
- Ensures all pricing policies are followed and ensure compliance with EH&S and Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
- Prepare mail outs for new product information and updates. Participate in marketing initiatives/sales promotions, exhibitions and tradeshows to maximise brand awareness and grow customer base.
- Capability of developing creative solutions to business issues/problems. along with excellent time management skills and an inherent passion for customer service and business development
- Well developed computer skills
- Excellent communicator with highly developed selling and influencing skills
- Qualifications in the field of management/marketing/engineering (desirable - not a prerequisite)
Avenues of potential career progression: People Management (general manager/sales manager OR growth in current role)
For a confidential conversation as to what this opportunity has to offer for you please contact Olya Sorokina on 8298 3866.
Business Development Manager OR External Sales OR Technical Sales Representative