Business Development Manager – Property Acquisition - Sydney
Excellent Base + Super + Car + Uncapped Commission
My client is one of the largest providers of car park facility management operations in the southern hemisphere, operating in excess of 800 sites
They have already acquired over 65000 bays of parking facilities in premium locations and business is booming! They are growing their already large market share and looking to dominate further, so and exciting time to join this high performing team.
- Identify new prospects and development targets throughout NSW
- Convert referred leads into purchase or leased acquisitions
- Maintain your pipeline of new business and look to secure at least 1 deal per month
- Work with the team analyst and prepare to present proposals to potential vendors
- Track competitor contracts and be ready to present
- Strong commercial acumen with proven experience winning deals in competitive markets
- Experience working with property transactions is preferable, particularly the patience to work long sales cycles
- High levels of attention to detail, as small mistakes in this business can accumulate to high losses in revenue
- Great team player
- Ambitious to develop themselves professionally as there is a clear career path.
We are immediately interviewing for this role, so please get in contact for more information. Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org 02 8298 3863