We have work available all over North and South Canberra!
Suburbs particularly busy but not limited to: Tuggeranong, Woden Valley, Fyschwick, Belconnen, Braddon, Gungahlin, Campbell and Queanbeyan.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or studying towards a Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelors in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience working with children
- Minimum of 2 day a week availability
- ACT working with vulnerable people check and/or NSW Working with Children Check
- ACT drivers licence is preferred - but not essential
- A genuine passion for working with children between the ages of 0-5
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and show initiative
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to different surroundings and situations
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Long service leave and super contributions
- Opportunities to work in a range of exceptional centres which is great at any stage of your career for professional development
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- The chance to make a difference to children’s lives
- The use of online timesheets
- Professional Development
- Constructive feedback from the centres you visit to help with your professional development
- Opportunities for permanent work
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please email your resumes in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure to write the email subject as “Casual childcare work –CANBERRA”.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!