Randstad Education are market leaders in education recruitment with over 20 years experience in the education sector. You currently have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience whilst making a difference to children's lives by working with primary aged children in before & after school care. Opportunities currently exist throughout North East Melbourne, locations include:
A variety of qualifications are applicable for work in before & after school care. So if you are qualified in an area listed below, we want to hear from you today!
- Bachelor of arts in youth studies, youth affairs, recreation or youth work
- Certifice IV in Out of School Hours Care
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
- Associate Diploma in Arts majoring in Fitness, Recreation or Leadership
- Post-Secondary Qualifications in fields of health e.g speech pathology, occupational therapy etc.
- Studying towards and Qualified Primary Teachers & Secondary School Teachers
- Bachelor in Physical Education
- Valid Working with Children Check (employee check)
- Valid First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR & Epi Pen Certificates
- Candidates with a car preferred
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
- Previous experience working with primary aged children
- 1 x childcare related reference
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV titled 'Attn: Will Jones - Melbourne Childcare' email@example.com.Please remember to ATTACH your WWCC card, First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma and CPR Certificates.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.