Randstad Education are currently seeking cooks & chefs to work casually in a variety of child care centres located throughout Melbourne. Working casually will give you flexibility in your job, with day time hours and immediate starts available. You will need to be confident in providing up to 3 meals a day for a large number of children whilst observing centre procedures effectively and adapting to new environments regularly. If you are passionate about cooking and want to put your culinary skills to the test providing healthy & nutritious food for babies, toddlers and preschoolers, we want to hear from you today!
Work available throughout but key areas include:
- Vermont South
- Qualified cook/ chef (Cert III in Commercial Cookery etc.)
- Candidates MUST have a valid Working with Children Check
- Have a food handling/ safety certificate
- Candidates with First Aid & Anaphylaxis training highly regarded
- Previous experience in child care cooking/ cooking for children or aged care
- Experience menu planning
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
- Excellent communication skills
What Randstad Education offers you:
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate starts
- Opportunities for development
- Dedicated personal consultants
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV titled 'Attn: Will Jones - Melbourne Child Care Cooking' email@example.com.Please remember to ATTACH your WWCC card & Qualification Certificates.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.