Randstad Education are market leaders in early childhood recruitment with over 20 years experience in the childcare sector. If you are currently studying towards or qualified with your Certificate III, Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education, then we want to hear from you today! We work with a variety of fantastic childcare centres throughout Darwin that you have the opportunity to work and build your experience in. Key areas include:
Casual work is completely flexible and allows you to customise your working week by choosing the days you are able to work. If you are passionate about working with children and can travel to worrk at short notice, contact us today to find out more!
- Studying towards or Qualified with Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
- Studying towards or Qualified with a Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Valid Ochre Card
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days a week
- Candidates must have a car
- Previous experience working in childcare
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer you:
- Above award pay rates
- Dedicated consultants
- Opportunities for development
- Flexible hours
- Immediate starts
- Quick registration process
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please don't hesitate to contact us today! You can apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV along with your Qualifications & Ochre Card with the subject title 'Attention: Will Jones - Darwin Childcare' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. Don't forget to like us on Facebook to keep up to date with all our current opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.