Centre Director / Bella Vista / Child Care
Centre Director Position available in a not-for-profit, community-focused centre with a play-based philosophy. Your chance to work for one of the most respected early education providers in Australia.
Do you have a passion for mentoring and developing a great team? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! This is a leadership role encouraging the environment of the centre and will be a challenging but rewarding opportunity. You will be dedicated to providing, rich and nurturing learning environment where children are able to learn and grow.
You will be guiding a highly dedicated team, through their play-based learning program. This is centred around children’s interests and strengths to support their learning and development. Emphasis is based around encouraging the inclusive environment where children feel like they belong and are encouraged to play, discover and learn in the beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Work for one of the leading providers of Early Childhood Education
- Salary packaging
- Discounted Health insurance
- Ongoing professional development
- Hold an Early Childhood Teaching degree
- Have previous experience as a Director
- Fantastic knowledge of the EYLF
- Strong communication skills to lead and manage a team
- Experience working with vulnerable children and families with complex needs
- Enjoy working in a successful team
- Current Working with children check
- Ability to undertake the physical requirements involved within an early childhood setting
- Success in managing and leading a team
- Understanding of working collaboratively with interagency partners
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0240 or email@example.com
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: