centre director in Jannali
Jannali, New South Wales
AU$ 65,000 per year
Randstad Education | Diploma Trained Educator | Early Childhood Teacher
Australia's leading provider in the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care is looking for a passionate centre director to lead one of their centres in Jannali.
The exciting opportunity is for a high performing director who has a drive to develop amazing relationships with families, ability to lead a team of educators, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children.
The centre is well-equipped with resources and programs based on the EYLF curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre, 45 place, in line with company policies and procedures and KPI targets
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff
- Manage rosters using our time and attendance system
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Recruit, induct and support new team members
- Manage the budgets of the centre
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with parents, Area Management, team members and children.
The skills and qualifications you should bring:
- Holding a Diploma in Children Services or Early Childhood Degree
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- A Nominated Supervisor Certificate
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
- Strong experience creating and maintaining a Centre Quality Improvement Program
- Extensive experience in the sector
- Great communication, leadership and management skills
- Being highly organised and ability to multi-task.
What's in it for you:
- Quarterly KPI Incentive program
- Sponsorship if required
- A Dedicated Leadership and Management program delivered in partnership with the Australian Institute of Management
- A Health and Wellness program
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Discounts on Child Care
- Access to employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to hear more about this exciting position, please submit your application www.randstad.com.au or send me an email email@example.com
Jeannou Stijns, Randstad Education Sydney, (02) 8238 0240
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!:
Diploma Trained Educator | Early Childhood Teacher