The centre is a purpose built early learning centre inspired by the beautiful environments of Reggio Emilia with excellent resources, good ratios and a child focused ethos. We are seeking an experienced Centre Manger to lead and guide the team.
The centre is focused on delivering the highest-possible standards of early learning and care to children and we are looking for leaders to come and be a part of this.
This role offers you the opportunity to play a key role in supporting the centres culture whilst also inspiring your team of educators to create and build an environment where the children, families and staff thrive.
- the opportunity to work with a curriculum which builds on the foundations of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- work in centres which are being designed and built in line with the most up-to-date early learning indoor/outdoor learning environments' standards and functionality;
- access to on-going professional development;
- opportunities for exciting career advancement
- a very supportive working environments
- a great handover from the current centre manager
Essentials for the role
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood), sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- current First Aid Certificate/Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- current Working with children check
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
- Budget management
- Nominated/Certified Supervisor Certificate
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org