About the company:
My client is a new player in the Australian Market, focusing on Big Data - mobility intelligence and video analytics. They are having huge success overseas and are now in partnership with one of the large Telco’s here and ready to break into the Australian market.
About the role:
As a Channel Manager, you will be responsible for researching and creating an ecosystem for the ANZ market. This ecosystem would be a mix between technology and business partners and is there to create win-win scenarios. There is an enormous need for the analytics that my client can offer so it is up to the Sales Channel Manager to see what companies will be best suited to partner up with.
- Identify and Recruit business and technology partners
- Map out and work closely with the no1 partner
- Help with the overall sales strategy
- Drive prospecting activity through Partners and personal relationships
- At least 5 years Sales experience, in a Channel Sales role
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in Telco, Government, Banking, Retail and Digital industry
- Ideally, you have experience with Big Data and Data Analytics but a good understanding would be needed for this role
What’s in it for you?
On offer is the chance to work for a company that is extremely successful overseas and is replicating that success here in Australia. You will be one of the first hires here and have an immediate impact. There is a good salary and comms plan plus great accelerators.
Apply to this position or give me a call / email on: 02 8298 3826, firstname.lastname@example.org