child care director | centre manager | centre director in Carina Heights
Carina Heights, Queensland
AU$ 55,000 per year
Director | Centre Manager | Centre Director
Our client is looking for a new centre director for their beautiful and established 5 room centre to cover a maternity leave position. This is a centre that mixes learning and fun and is a welcoming place for every child. Children learn through play, enjoying the varied indoor and outdoor environments and can take advantage of the fact that every room has its own outside area.
This excellent outdoor area allows children to enjoy the fresh air and sunlight as they explore and enjoy many learning experiences. Both the team and families add to the open and warm environment that allows everyone to feel a sense of belonging.
What makes this centre a great place to work?
- they are very supportive
- they work hard at building collaborating teams
- they are understanding of people's experiences, strengths and areas of development
- they are respectful of one another in the centre at every level
What your main duties will be:
- staffing arrangements
- communication with parents
- manage day-to-day compliance (no accounts follow up needed as this centre has their own accounts person)
As the successful director you will:
- have a good knowledge base, be positive, flexible, level headed and calm
- hold a minimum of a diploma in children's services (or equivalent)
- have a working with children check (blue card)
- have proven experience as a director or as a 2ic who has had acting director experience
- have excellent communication and managerial capability to steer, guide and motivate your team
- have the ability to understand and run this centre in
- work with families and the community to continue to foster the growth and reputation of this centre
Child Care Director | Centre Manager | Centre Director