The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- liase and consultate with engineers and architects on major civil projects within the ACT
- civil drafting projects include but are not limited to site grading, storm water projects and authority submissions
- communicate and transfer civil information into drawings which will then be interpreted by builders
- Comply with company standards and produce documentation in accordance with them
- Communicate with project leaders
- candidates with TaMs experience
If this role sounds like you please call Caterina Pelle from Randstad on (02) 6132 3840 or email Caterina.Pelle@randstad.com.au. Alternatively, click "APPLY NOW" to have your application considered.