civil design engineer in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 80,000 per year
Opportunity to work for an established engineering consultancy with over 20 years of industry experence. Exciting chance to be apart of an industry leading consultancy of innovative civil engineering design and project management. Work with Australian land property development, water authorities and sporting associations.
About the role:
In this role you will have exposure to a variety of exciting new projects across the civil space. Work on new developmental projects as large as 100 hectares. Work in an energetic team of up to 30 civil designers. Gain experience on a variety of projects across the civil space designing sporting, urban development and infrastructure. Utilise and develop your software skills in AutoCAD and 12D.
- Work within the inner east suburbs
- Utilise your 12D skills
- Great opportunity to join a consultancy who works within a niche market
- Be driven with an innovative and energetic team
- Work on large scale projects
- Be apart of a company with an active social committee that arrange regular work events
- Work on exciting sporting projects, subdivisions across both residential and industrial and various water projects.
The successful candidate will have a proven history as a civil design engineer working within the civil engineering space within Australia, more desirably locally. You will be qualified in this industry and have at least 4 years experience and have strong 12D software skills. To be successful you will also require;
- Degree Qualification in Engineering
- Must have at least 4 years experience as a Civil Design Engineer
- Experience working in Australian Firms
- Strong ability using AutoCAD and 12D is a must
- Experience managing and providing technical support in the design of a range of civil projects
- Exposure to master planning and constriction auditing stages for the delivery of reticulated services.
With over 2 decades of experience within the civil space this consultancy is well established and known within the civil Market. With a strong social and corporate responsibility this client supports charitable organisations with the purpose to support, improve and build facilities across local communities. From sporting grounds such as racecourses, pools and ovals, urban development, projects such as industrial estates and residential subdivisions as well as infrastructure projects such as water, roads and rail.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like it is right for you, click the apply button below or contact Natalie Nugent on 9252 2154 or for a private discussion or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civil Design Engineer, 12D, Design Engineer, Civil Engineer 12D