civil designer in Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 80,000 per year
Due to some strong year on years growth in Melournes busy Civil market my client has a new opportunity for a Civil Designer with a strong background in 12D to be a key part to the civil team. This is a great opportunity to work for an established engineering consultancy in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne.
About the Role
be apart of an industry leader in innovative consulting across the Civil space. In this role you will have exposure to a variety of exciting new projects within the civil space across residential, industrial, commercial and water. Reporting to the Senior Design Manager you will undertake ownership of the design piece across civil projects. This will involve design work using 12D modelling software, obtaining information from authorities. This is a great opportuntity to join a busy firm that will really challange your design skills.
- Work across Infrastructure, land developments and other niche markets.
- Join a well developed consultancy with a recognisable name for state-of-the-art design
- Be driven with an innovative and energetic team
- Work on a variety of project
- Work on the details, design and documentation on projects
- Great career development
- Great culture with regular social events
The successful candidate will have a proven history as a Civil Design Engineer working within the civil engineering space within Melbourne. You will be qualified in this industry and have at least 5 years experience. To be successful you will also require;
- Degree Qualification in Engineering
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Civil Design Engineer
- Experience working in Australian Firms
- Strong ability using AutoCAD and 12D
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders
- Must have experience drainage design and sub-divisions
- Be up to date with key software
- Experience using CAD drafting
- Experience with the design of roads from concept
A specialist within the Urban Development Infrastructure and other niche markets. This is a well established firm that has made a name for themselves in the Civil Market. This client works on projects from detail, design, documentation and project management. They understand the perspective and goals of their clients to create innovative designs across the civil space. Due to a busy market and repeat business this firm has gone through continuous steady growth.
If this great opportunity sounds like it is right for you, click the apply button below or contact Natalie Nugent on 9252 2154 or for a private discussion or send your CV to email@example.com
Civil Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Civil Engineer, Civil, Roads, Drainage, land developments, Civil Designer, Designer, Civil Drafter