civil engineer in Newcastle
Newcastle, New South Wales
Great opportunity for a Civil Project Engineer to work for a well established tier one contractor on rail station project low voltage new services works.
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of subcontractors, direct labour and the overall site.
- Report progress of assigned work packages to Project Manager
- Dealing with day to day technical issues and quality assurance.
- Prepare site quality documentation
- Ensuring all site activities are performed safely
- Promote best practice engineering standards, guidelines and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Will have effective leadership and communication skills
- Be capable of cultivating a clear vision of the project
- Make quick and effective decisions on project matters
- Build a good and well balanced team atmosphere
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Understanding of rail sector is favourable but not essential
If this is right opportunity for you or you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting for.
Civil Project Engineer