About the client
Australian international freight forwarding company making their mark against the big players in the industry. 70 staff Melbourne branch, 4 person CSR team. Strong internal progression push for staff into key accounts and sales. High intensity working office to make the day fly by. Negotiable $ for the right candidate.
About the role
You will be responsible for a list of small, medium large blue chip accounts from the very beginnings of the order. Build your own FCX and FAK boxes and units. Work with the other 3 in your team to consolidate your own boxes. Role available due to expansion and growth of clients.
Duties & responsibilities
- Organising all air and sea freight routing for a portfolio of your own clients
- Deal with small accounts and blue chip accounts
- Daily contact with overseas and local agents, offices, and clients
- Weekly and monthly PO reports
- Quarterly client meetings
Skills & experience
- Freight forwarding experience a must
- Strong tenure with past employees very desirable
- Customer Service exposure within the industry highly desired
- Dealings with both air freight and sea freight import shipments
- FAK exposure
- Purchase Order reporting experience within EDI
Whether you are well versed in customer service looking to eventually move into a key accounts role or currently in cartage or operations and wanting to take a step into customer service, this is an opportunity worth moving for.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.