collections officer - cbd - $55k+super+bonus in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 50,000 per year
- Credit Collections Officer
- $55,000 - $60,000+super+bonus
- Room to grow & develop
We are now seeking a talented and experienced Collections Officer to join our Finance team based in the heart of Sydney's CBD. The Collections Officer will be responsible for credit control functions with our key business stakeholders. The role will also heavily focus on managing our customer accounts – a mixture of government and commercial accounts.
Strategic thinking and relationship building skills coupled with an ability to influence and prioritise are key elements required to succeed in this role. No phone call is the same!
- Manage the credit control and collections functions, focusing on customer accounts
- Reduce DSO
- Reconcile debtors accounts and maintain customer data
- Review and manage customer credit limits
- Process refunds to customers for overpayments
To be successful in this role:
- Proven experience in a collections role with responsibility for direct customer contact
- Systems experience - Advanced excel and financial systems such as Great Plains
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and support key stakeholders
- High degree of integrity including ability to successful deal with sensitive or confidential information,
- A "can-do" attitude with the ability to evolve processes
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact Nicola Barrett for further information on 02 8215 1082.
Credit Collections Officer