commercial accountant - eastern suburbs - $110k - $120k+super in Zetland
Zetland, New South Wales
AU$ 110,000 per year
Commercial Analyst Accountant | National Firm | CBD Eastern fringe
- Join a National billion dollar organisation
- Business partnering with decision support focus
- UP to $120k+super
We are seeking a strategically savvy commercial Accountant to work closely with the Group Financial Controller and Senior Commercial Accountant
Our client is a National healthcare organisation who are going through steady growth and due to an internal promotion they are now seeking a commercial accountant who enjoys partnering with the wider business and presenting business cases!
Reporting to the Group FC, the main objective is to support the Group FC to deliver high quality management and financial reporting and analysis to support viable business cases and present findings to senior stakeholder’s for each business unit.
- Delivering comprehensive monthly management reporting to stakeholders with key focus on insight, timeliness and accuracy
- Continually developing strategies to improve the effectiveness of management accounting processes
- Co-ordinating the annual budgeting & monthly forecasting processes
- Preparing management reports, conducting financial analysis, and providing relevant financial data to the business;
- Manage the completion of the month-end cycle within clearly defined timelines
- In conjunction with business stakeholders, completing comprehensive analytical reviews across all key P&L/balance sheet items and proactively manage resolution of queries
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed monthly with appropriate resolution of all reconciling items
- Establish and maintain audit trails for all revenue/expense streams and balance sheet accounts
- Month-end close activities for all marketing related costs, and actual versus forecast variance analysis;
- Communicating marketing spend and forecast actuals;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts, monthly and annually
You will be fully CA/CPA qualified with a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role. You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, in order to drive effective business decision making.
We expect a high level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work with sales, marketing and the broader commercial teams.
Industry knowledge would be preferred (healthcare/pharma), and advanced knowledge of modelling on Excel is mandatory.
- Great business located in Sydney
- Exceptional scope for development
- Attractive salary package
To apply online please click the Apply Button or contact Nicola Barrett for further information 02 8215 1082.