commercial manager - telecommunications in Inner West Sydney
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 170,000 per year
About the company
This role presents an ambitious Commercial Manager with an opportunity to join a well respected tier one civil contractor, on one of their most high profile schemes. This role would specifically suit someone with an eye for detail, an appetite to progress and the right personality to work with a ambitious team.
About the Commercial Manager role
Reporting to the Commercial & Risk Manager for Network Construction & Maintenance, this role is primarily accountable for providing commercial support and assistance in the implementation of the respective commercial strategies on various NBN Projects.
You will need:
• Sound working knowledge of the civil / construction/ telecommunications market
• Excellent working knowledge of Australian or New Zealand construction contracts.
• Proven experience in the preparation of contract agreements.
• Sound working knowledge of project management principles and project control applications.
• Sound working knowledge of risk management principles and application of process.
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions
- Sound commercial acumen and judgement
- Negotiation and influencing to achieve desired outcomes;
- Developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills
- Developed financial planning and budgeting skills.
How to apply
- Salary up to $190,000 package per annum.
- Permanent employment.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please contact Rachel Greenway on 0292 339 940 for a fully confidential discussion on current vacancies.
Commercial Management / telecommunications / civil