This newly created role is an excellent opportunity for a business analyst to have real opportunity to add commercial value to a growing business that is undergoing an exciting period of change. In this dual supporting role between finance and marketing, you will act as a true business partner influencing key business and commercial decisions that will help drive change and increased sales.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing analytical support to a range of business units and key business stakeholders including sales and marketing.
- Driving business improvement process through analysis of key profit drivers and processing mapping.
- Developing insights through reporting and trend analysis
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting
- Project work- Introducing new tools, software and processes to the business to help mine sales and marketing data
- Creating and developing dashboards
- Presenting results and analysis to key stakeholders
- Data extraction, manipulation and analysis of customer and sales data through Excel.
The successful person will have:
- Experience in mining large sets of data
- Excellent excel skills including macros
- Confident communication skills in presenting to management and partnering with business units.
- Strong attention to detail to produce highly accurate reports
- Flexible attitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
To apply, please use the link below. For more information, please contact Jan Toner on 03 8319 1179.