constracts administrator in Glebe
Glebe, New South Wales
AU$ 140,000 per year
About the company
Our client has a proven track record delivering schemes across a number of sectors. Namely the commercial, retail, public, health, industrial and government project types. Typically they manage job values of between $5 - $30million.
About the contracts administrator role
The successful candidate will report directly into the Senior Project manager and will be the sole cost professional based permanently on site. Project wise the development is a uniquely designed, complex and interesting retail development based in Glebe. In addition regular support will be provided a senior cost professional to monitor on site performance and personal development.
This scheme is for a very unique client and will be one of the largest projects of this type in Australia for an extended period. Long term our client has proven adept at supporting people within the business to progress through into Project management and Project Engineering long term.
Key contracts administrator responsibilities
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of the project HSE system
Contract administrator duties:
You must have experience working for a well established construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $10million.
Contract administrator skills and experience
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- 5+ years contracts administrator working experience
- Comprehensive subcontractor packages experience.
- Fully proficient on CHEOPS OR JOBPAC
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors is essential
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- Career development ambition
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team on a variety of projects. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $150,000 per annum + benefits
- Permanent employment
- Broad sector opportunity
- Opportunity for continued progression into PM.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively call Thomas Allsop on 0292 339 295 for a fully confidential discussion on current vacancies.
"contract administrator" OR "CA" OR "contracts administrator" OR "senior contracts administrator" OR "junior contracts administrator"