contact centre in Rhodes
Rhodes, New South Wales
AU$ 26 per hour
This is a “not to miss” opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of THE BIG FOUR BANKS in Australia!
We currently have multiple opportunities to join the Service Excellence team in Rhodes as a Customer Service Professional. We are seeking candidates who pride themselves in delivering exceptional customer service, and who thrive working in a fast paced, agile work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career with a leading brand and employer of choice that value their employees in a supportive and fun culture. For this reason they want candidates who genuinely want a career within financial services.
Their employees’ differentiate themselves through their desire to be their best every day, which contributes to the strong sense of culture.
The role of a Customer Service Consultant within our Service Excellence Team is all about customer service. You will be working in a dynamic, goal oriented environment, where your natural flair for customer service will be paramount.
Your role will include,
- Managing service enquiries for existing customers across a range of products and services
- Provide an exceptional customer experience over the phone
- Identify leads and opportunities to cross sell additional products and services
- Deliver high levels of accuracy in product information, in line with company policy and compliance guidelines
- Working a fixed weekly shift
The right candidate for this role will have exceptional customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre or phone based environments.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience
- Advanced negotiation and problem solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to talk to customers and learn what they need
- High levels of personal resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
The intention of this role is that candidates who perform well will convert to permanency, for this reason only Australian Citizens or residents can apply.
This role is to commence on Monday 8th May 2017
- Competitive hourly rate , with an opportunity to secure a permanent role
- Strong learning and development
- Professional and innovative culture
- Career progression
- Rhodes location
- Close to public Transport
- Modern office space at the forefront of design
To apply for this role please apply on the link in this advertisement and Randstad will respond to your application.
Customer Service | Finance | Inbound | Banking Entry Level