Take this opportunity to join large scale engineering projects with a successful company here in Adelaide. With a massive future at the top of their game, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class manufacturing facility and fast-track your career. Work amongst planning, engineering, supply and production areas.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you join a dynamic team and play a pivotal part with improving business performance which will include technical project engineering/management to address specific opportunities with the site. This is a full time contract role with the intention of a permanent engagement for the right candidate.
- Getting your hands dirty and implementing change through front line teams
- Plan, organise and deliver improvements against operational targets
- Ensure the technical capability of the operation team is developed and improved for existing equipment and new technologies.
- Co-ordinate continuous improvement training across al levels including setting and managing budgets
- Develop operational improvement strategies
- Lean Six Sigma qualified backed with Continuous improvement experience
- Positively influence others
- Proven experience of delivering results and business improvements
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record with successfully leading a team
- Driven and looking for a rewarding challenge!
- Reap the benefits associated with a market leading company
- Make your mark in a challenging environment
- Unsurpassed commitment to training and development
- National and international transfers possible
- Work alongside dynamic managers and staff
- Empowering of employees
You possess exceptional communication skills and have the ability to influence all levels of the business. With a strong focus on achieving results, a collaborative working style and a values-based culture, our client offers you a career opportunity like no other.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please Tom Kerwood on 08 8150 7014, quoting Ref no. 90M0297710