This contractor has a sound track record locally and continues to win work across the refurb/fitout and new build sectors. They have established a great reputation among Clients, Architects and Superintendents which has led to continued growth over the past 18 months and with their project workload guaranteed into 2017 they are now to appoint a Contracts Administrator, to join the team and support one of the existing Project Managers.
Working out of centrally located office, with on site parking, you will be working on two or more projects concurrently, and the position will cover most areas of contracts administration and include:
- Preparation and administration of subcontract packages, scopes & contract letting
- Assist with head contract, progress claims, delay claims & external variations
- Manage and track project expenditure
- Check and process all subcontractor claims and creditor invoices
- Assistance in monthly cost reporting
- Administer RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Document control of all drawings
Applications are sought from construction professionals with a track record in Contracts Adminstration gained over 2 years or more in the commercial building sector, ideally with tertiary qualifications. You must be an effective communicator, who can represent this up and coming building group, be highly computer literate and have a passion for the construction industry. A salary package in the $60k-$90k range is available, dependent upon experience.