contracts administration in Acton
Acton, Australian Capital Territory
About the Company
Our client is a well known service provider in Canberra with strong community engagement and a work culture that is supportive and fun, this is an employer of choice in Canberra. Our client manage water and sewrage business assets and their project focus is specific to construction and infrastructure.
The Successful Candidate
Will have experience in contract management and be required to ensure the companies contract management framworks are adhered to and support is given to major construction, infrastructure and ICT projects.
- Support contract managers in order complete their contractor performance evaluation documentation
- Client and stakeholder engagement, including on-site inspections and interaction with project managers and sub-contractors
- Ensure contractual remedies are implemented as specified by the client
- Manage any changes or adjustments to contracts, including deadlines and variations
- Ensure strict proberty and ethical practice
- Coordinate and schedule contracts meetings
- Work closely with procurement specialist and provide tender support
If you are wanting to take that next step in your Contracts Administrator career click "APPLY NOW" or alternatively contact Caterina Pelle from Randstad on (02) 61323840 or email Caterina.Pelle@randstad.com.au.