contracts administrator (ca) - 12 months - up to $900 per day in Silverwater
Silverwater, New South Wales
You will join one of the city's key infrastructure projects currently underway.
As a CA, you will get the ball rolling on a program of works covering approximately 300 properties. The appointed contractor will undertake a range of noise treatment refurbishments.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations, extensions etc
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients and consultants
- Experience in Contract Administration
- Tertiary qualifications in the Construction Industry (Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Bachelor of Building)
- In-depth knowledge of legislation, rules, regulations and standards relating to Construction contracts
- Computer literate ie MS Project
- Professional attitude towards dealing with clients
We are looking for a CA who can start asap.
Please contact Andrew Pinkerton on 02 9233 9929 with any queries.
Apply using the button below with a Word CV. We will be shortlisting candidates for interview asap.
contracts administrator noise treatments civil infrastructure