One of Australia's independently owned and operated financial service providers is working with Randstad in sourcing new team members. With 14 years lending experience, they pride themselves on delivering high levels of financial advice offering a variety of products from first home buyers to investors.
These exciting new positions have become available due to internal growth with this energetic organisation and is ideally looking for a proactive individual who has strong communication skills, a vibrant and outgoing personality and a passion for lending/credit.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Assist with the preparation of credit applications
• Analyse and interpret financial data
• Display thorough understanding of lender and mortgage insurer policies
• Assist with the day to day management of existing portfolio
• Liaise and act in liaison between brokers, solicitors and Business Development Manger's
• Work across multiple lending products and platforms
The desired candidate will have strong traits in the following areas:
• Ability to make credit decision based on available information
• Previous delegated credit limit of at least $1M
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Able to negotiate / communicate effectively
• Determination to achieve and a wiliness to exceed objectives
• Working knowledge of standard mortgage
• Proven ability to adapt and be flexible on a case by case assessment
This is a business that is looking to add to their team of expertise with strong candidates who have prior credit experience. If you believe you are adaptable, able to work within a small team driving towards success then please do not hesitate in applying today.