credit controller/accounts receivable officer in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
- Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer
- $50k - $60k+super
- Join a global IT firm
A US international IT firm who has headquarters in Sydney who are going from strength to strength and have a strong presence across AsiaPacific. This is an unique and probably one of the best credit opportuninties available in Sydney - wear casual clothes every day, chill out lounges to relax in and the chance to really further your credit control career. Lots of development on offer!
This is a crucial role as you will be working alongside the Credit Manager but will also be completely responsible for your own set of accounts dealing with some major players.
Key duties will include:
- Management of a commercial ledger
- Management of approx 300-500 accounts
- Relationship management and building with clients/customers
- DSO reporting
- Daily banking & allocations
- Journal entry for debts for month end
- Resolve billing queries
- You will ideally have 2 years experience of accounts receivable/credit control
- Experience of handling large value but low volume accounts
- Excellent communication skills; both verbally & written
- Knowledge in debtor write offs and calculating/reviewing monthly debtors provision
- Experience of an ERP system with intermediate excel skills
- The passion to take your career further and work within a dynamic team
If you want to join a funky, creative and dynamic work environment then this role is for you! For further information please contact Nicola Barrett on 02 8215 1082 or click the APPLY BUTTON to submit your resume.
Credit/Accounts Receivable Officer