About the client
Providing global shipping and logistics solutions to a wide range of markets as well as servicing niche markets to stand out in the industry. Well known brand with a wide range of blue chip accounts. Shipping agency feel with a strong logistics and forwarding heart.
About the role
Fast paced customer care environment looking after small to large blue chip accounts every need. Not only covering trouble-shooting issues, but making bookings for all import and export shipments for certain clients and live information on all shipments and cargo movements.
- Import & Export preparations for select clients
- Transhipment arrangements for all incoming vessels
- Cargo tracking
- Release bills of lading and delivery orders once cleared
- Accept/reject cargo in accordance with company policies
- Cover all customer queries on shipments and cargo
- Liaising with internal operations departments for live information
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years shipping/forwarding background
- Customer Service duties background preferred within this industry
- Both Imports and exports operational understanding
- Sea freight industry exposure
- Inland distribution exposure
Above market salary on offer.
Internal progression plans into leadership teams and cross-training.
Company social club events.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.