Randstad currently have a number of opportunities for individuals with a passion for providing outstanding customer service. These are entry level call centre positions and would be highly suited to those in retail or hospitality looking for their first office based role. The position involves taking inbound calls and resolving enquiries for a very prestigious account. The successful candidate will also be very tech savvy or have the ability to learn information quickly in relation to technical products such as laptops, computers, tablets and phones.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, a passion for customer service and an enthusiastic attitude. The organisation has a fun and enthusiastic work culture which creates a buzz around the office. Our client constantly hosts morning teas, incentive competitions and extra curricular activities to promote a great team environment.
About the role:
- Going above and beyond to provide fantastic customer service and build strong brand within the market
- Taking inbound enquiries and resolving on first call
- Troubleshooting technical issues in relation to phones, laptops, computers and tablets
- Using multiple systems to record customer information and search for relevant information
- Start Date 1 May
- Full time hours – no part time roles
- You must be available to work between Monday and Sunday; 8am to 11pm as there is a rotating roster
- Paid annual leave and holiday pay
- 12 month contract with possible extension
- Brisbane CBD location
- Requirements will involve working evenings, weekends and Public holidays on a rotating basis
The successful candidate:
- Customer service experience – any industry is welcome
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written
- Resilience is a must!
- Computer literate and ability to learn systems quickly
- Professional, reliable and has a strong work ethic