icare (Insurance & Care NSW) is a Public Financial Enterprise governed by an independent Board of Directors that delivers insurance and care services to the people of New South Wales
With this brand new customer service stream we are searching for agile, empathetic and committed Customer Service professionals to join Service NSW and contribute successfully to icare’s customer experience.
What can you offer??
- Your proven inspiring and solutions based customer service skills
- Commitment to work ongoing afternoon hours Monday to Friday rostered between 7am - 7pm (35 hours per week)
- Availability to attend an Assessment Centre Tuesday the the 18th of April
- Be available to start the 21st of April
- A proven ability to create a positive relationship in all customer interactions
- A proven ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- Alignment with the culture and values of iCare
- A high ethos around maintaining sensitivity and confidentiality
- Commitment to no holidays or leave within the first 3 months of the contract. Leave beyond this is approved based on business needs
What will we offer you??
- Outstanding new and dynamic training program
- A fresh and positive working environment with the team to match
- Stable and consistent working hours
- Real career opportunity
- Long term full time ongoing contracts
Sounds like you? icare and Service NSW alike are truly invested in your success and career within the customer service industry. These are very sought after and exciting opportunities to shine in delivering exceptional customer service on each and every interaction. icare is a brand new business stream for Service NSW and with this comes high market interest so please APPLY today if you want your application to be considered
Please note if you have recently applied for this position, your application will not be considered again as it is the same position.