Worldwide Conglomerate based in Macquarie Park is actively seeking an experienced Data Analyst with a strong focus on analysis/modeling, business case development, and project communications. The role reports to the commercial contracts team leader and requires liaising with various business units across finance, sales & marketing, and IT within the organisation.
The key deliverables include:
- Undertake analysis and reporting of both financial and non-financial data;
- Run weekly reports;
- Perform manual data manipulation, identifying trends, discrepancies, opportunities etc;
- Ad-hoc analysis and administration as and when required.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport across various internal stakeholders;
- Advanced excel skills (ability to work with macros);
- Be a confident and engaging professional with the ability to take initiative as and when required;
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and industry sector, in a role that offers direct exposure to senior management.
If you genuinely feel that you have what it takes to perform in this commercially minded position, please apply online, via the appropriate link, or give me a call on 8215 1027 to discuss in detail