Randstad is a supplier to SA Government under the SA Government across Government Temporary Staff Panel and provide temporary staff for ICT. With multiple opportunities available within high profile projects across South Australia, we have some exciting contract roles available right now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Seeking a highly experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join a dynamic technology team on a 3 month contract, with possibility of extension. You will install, configure, maintain and monitor performance of critical database and application server systems, to ensure high availability and consistent performance of Corporate Applications.
You will support the DBA team in operational tasks ensuring integrity, security and availability of Databases and Application Servers.
You will possess solid technical skills with the ability to perform support using database technologies including Oracle 11g/12c RAC Environments and SQL Server 2012/2016 as well as Application Server Technologies, WebLogic 10.3.6 and Tomcat.
Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, along with a pleasant and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
You will demonstrate experience in:
- Managing and supporting Oracle Database and Application Servers
- Considerable knowledge and experience in Database Performance Tuning
- Significant knowledge with Oracle system tables and using PL/SQL
- Oracle Enterprise Linux or Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server Systems, particularly in Scripting for automation of repeatable tasks (Shell Scripting)
- Database security, auditing, backup/restore and high availability such as Data Guard (Physical Standby) and RAC
- SQL Server 2012 / 2016 Administration (SSIS, SCSM)
- Knowledge of Incident/Problem Management in a critical production environment
- Knowledge in Oracle Engineered Systems and Oracle VM Server desirable
- Experience in administering Banner by Ellucian or other leading higher education ERP would be beneficial
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills along with ability to build positive relationships
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our Randstad Technologies Government Team on 08 8468 8008 / 8461 1141 or via email technologiesSA@randstad.com.au
Be a part of our exclusive local technologies contracting team and benefit from our first class service, great rates and fantastic opportunities!
randstad - ‘shaping the world of work’