An established company based in Penrith Sydney providing quality excavation solutions for their civil construction clients across Sydney.
Their main services for their clients include carrying out civil engineering projects, contract quarrying, waste management and transport, bulk tipper haulage, Virgin Excavated Natural Material (VENM) disposal and earthmoving plant equipment hire.
A permanent opportunity has arisen where the successful candidate will be expected to service, repair, and maintain an in-house modern fleet of trucks and trailers. Please note this position is for someone who is willing to work across both day and afternoon shifts (4PM-12AM) of which shift loading applies.
$30 - $31 ph. + Shift Allowances, plus super and overtime
To be considered for this role, applicants should possess the following:
- Trade qualification Cert III Heavy Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic
- Minimum 3 years post trade working experience
- Experience in performing routine maintenance on trucks and trailers
- Possess a high level of technical ability and knowledge
- Currently hold a Valid NSW MR or (ideally) HR Drivers Licence.
- Showcase ability to fault find, diagnose and rectify mechanical, electrical and hydraulic faults
- Team player and can work independently
- Good work ethic
- Take pride in your work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Displays adherence to Workplace, Health and Safety
- Experience in fabrication and welding would be ideal
The successful candidate will be provided with tools and training.
Should you feel you satisfy the above criteria please follow the links and prompts to submit your application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org