Our client is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator for an immediate start. Based north of Sydney, this permanent position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of online communications to support the priorities and objectives of the business.
- Manage and update organisations website and intranet
- Edit provided product content
- Manage AUS & NZ online platform
- Manage organisations social media
- Create weekly newsletter; including content, images and layout and forward to established clients
- Ensure websites conform to the organisations requirements for accessibility, content and branding, and are easy to use for clients, stakeholders and staff
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with information technology, digital and social media colleagues and external service providers to ensure seamless and integrated services
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience, including use of digital tools, content management systems, and web development software (e.g. Dreamweaver).