Our client is a leading employer in the early childhood sector. It is a non-profit organisation who consistently leads the way for quality early childhood education and care. The centre in a brand new, purpose built centre catering for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. It is conveniently located to transport links and in a bustling area.
We are looking for passionate and inspiring Diploma level educators to join our team. Your passion and enthusiasm will see you constantly engaging with children; contribute effectively in programming and planning, work as a team member to provide an educational program for the groups of children within the centre. You will have knowledge of the EYLF, and some understand of the NQF/NQS and work in compliance with all regulations to meet the high standards. You will work as a team member to provide an educational program for the groups of children within the centre.
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Completed Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent qualification as approved by ACECQA
- Current approved first aid qualification
- Current approved Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
- 37.5 hours per week Monday– Friday between 7am - 6pm
- Ability to deliver enriching programs that include excursions in our local community.
- Career development
- Opportunity to work with a leading Not-for-Profit child care provider
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive, approachable and warm management
- Brand New Purpose Built Centre
- Leading Childcare provider
- Attractive Salary
If you have a passion for working with children, and want to embark on a new and exciting opportunity to build your career in child care, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to email@example.com