RANDSTAD EDUCATION are leaders in childcare and school casual and permanent recruitment. With over 20 years in the industry, we pride ourselves in having a network of reputable schools and centres throughout the country.
WE are currently seeking Early Childhood and OSH Educators to help cover relief shifts in regional WA.
If YOU have had experience supervising children in a school, after school care centre, community centre or camp setting and have a passion for facilitating indoor and outdoor activities, have an engaging personality and like to work in a diverse environment with educators - THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.
- CERT IV EDUCATION SUPPORT OR DIPLOMA QUALIFIED EDUCATOR WITH SUPERVISING OFFICERS CERTIFICATE
- Degree or Dipploma in Sport Science, Nursing, recreation, social or behavioural science
- National Police Clearance
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid Certificates and Supervisors Certificate
- experience working in a SCHOOL, AFTER SCHOOL CARE, CAMP or COMMUNITY CENTRE
- a PAID WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK
- availability 2-6 pm at least 3 days a week
- willingness to travel 45 min - 1 hour
- good commmunication skills
- professional work ethic
If this sounds like a role for you, please click the APPLY button.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS AND SUITABILITY WILL BE CONTACTED.