An excellent opportunity has become available for a Diploma trained educator to work as a room leader in a highly reputable Child Care Centre in Maroubra.
The centre prides itself on providing an environment which gives the children opportunity to imagine, create, explore and learn through play. Communication is a strong foundation for all involved, the centre encouraging parents and family to participate & explore through a wide range of experiences.
The team are professionally trained to provide children with a warm, caring atmosphere where a child can feel welcome and secure. The team strongly believe that it is important to keep up to date with new trends, developments and practices. Ongoing training is highly important for professional staff development as it enables them to offer a high quality care as well as a progressive educational program.
We are looking for an outstanding Diploma Educator to join and lead them in the babies room .
You will be helping to love, care and develop 15 babies with four staff. The room is spacious with a beautiful outdoor area. You must have a genuine passion and experience working with babies. This is a one year maternity leave contract which starts in January with the opportunity to grow in other parts of the centre once it has finished.
- Above Award wages
- Your professional development will be nurtured and you will have access to ongoing paid professional development courses.
- Beautiful working environment
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Diploma of Children’s Services approved by ACECQA
- A genuine passion for babies
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information contact Emma 8238 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org