Diploma Trained Educator – Darlinghurst – Full time
My clients centre is a state-of-the-art childcare and community centre, built to provide much-needed childcare places for parents living or working in the inner city suburbs of Sydney. The centre is a 3-level childcare centre with 5 playrooms for 60 children. Architecturally designed indoor playgrounds will be located on each floor with an open-air play space located on the top floor. There is a separate playground opposite the centre for exclusive use for the centre providing an outdoor learning space.
Open from 7am – 6pm, the centre will provide long day care for children from 0 - 5 years which incorporates a preschool program for children from 3 – 5 years, delivered by qualified early learning educators, and supported by the expertise of a national network.
To be successful for the position you will need the following:
- Diploma In Children's Services (ACECQA approved)
- Working With Children's Check
- First Aid and Anaphylaxis Certificates
- A strong understanding of the Reggio Emilia philosophy
- Excellent understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and the NQS
- Valid work rights.
- Ongoing professional development as an educator to help you fulfil your career goals
- Work life balance
- Great career progression
- Opportunity to gain experience in different age groups
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services or be working towards this
- Experience in programming and planning
- Motivation and flexibility as is a challenging role
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player as working with all staff members
If you would like to find out more information about this role please call or email Kate Peraux on 0282 380 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the appropriate link.