Our client is a private not for profit that provides independent dispute resolution services via multiple channels including telephone and digital. They aim to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and work on behalf of consumers and other industry stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting multiple Dispute Resolution Officer who will be available Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 6pm and can be flexible as work demand requires.
You will need to be available to interview on Wednesday 30th November.
About the role:
You will be taking all escalated cases, with the purpose of being able to resolve any disputes. You will liaise with both the consumer and the provider to come to a resolution that suits both parties.
You will need to analyse all complaints to determine whether it is within the limits of this organisation, and be able to provide feedback to the consumer.
You will be required to work up until the 23rd December and start again on the 2nd January, so if you do have annual leave outside of these days please disclose this.
Skills & Attributes:
- Hard working and committed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resilience and ability to have hard conversations
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative in situations
- A “Can do” attitude
- Active listener, to come to the best possible outcome for all parties.
- Must have a degree qualification.
- Dispute resolution experience
- Experience with the legal industry is preferred but not essential for this position.
- 2 + years customer service experience or complaint handling
- Case Management experience is preferred but not essential
Please note: A full criminal check will be conducted prior to starting this position. This is a 6 month fixed term position, with the view for extension, so candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
If you are looking for a new and exciting position, and this sounds like the role for you, apply now, with your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, contact Tarryn Hogan from Randstad for a confidential discussion on 03 8319 1151.