draftor - solidworks or inventor in South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 60,000 per year
Our client is a Tier 1 Subcontractor working with Australia's biggest builders on premier flagship projects. The company specializes in Architectural Metalwork and glazing, structural steel and correctional facilities.
As a result of business growth they are seeking an experienced draftsperson with either Solidworks or Inventor knowledge to join their team in their office in Mordialloc.
Joining an existing team of 3 the purpose of this role is to complete all drawings for commercial building projects.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Comply with all relevant building codes, Australian Standards and guidelines that impact drafting and design.
- Ensure all drawings / designs are completed using design best practice and appropriate templates and client standards.
- Ensure all drawings are produced to comply to project schedule and client requirements.
Ideally you will have:
- 1-2 years local experience in a similar role
- Must have ave experience using either Solidworks or Inventor
- Beneficial if you have good Revit and AutoCAD knowledge
- The ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe the above describes you then please click on the apply button or email your application for the Drafter role to firstname.lastname@example.org
drafting, Inventor, solidworks, steel, windows