This prestigious investment and private equity firm is seeking a highly professional Executive Assistant to the CEO to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. Based in the CBD and only a few minutes walk from Circular Quay Station, you will be the first point of contact to the executive office. This company offers a family-oriented working environment and a challenging but rewarding role. Your professional, calm and resilient demeanour will be the key to your success!
Your responsibilities as Executive Assistant to the CEO include:
- Extensive diary management and both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Handling phone calls and redirecting where required
- Booking meetings and organizing meeting rooms
- Accurate and timely completion of expense reconciliations
- Handling all company and client information confidentially and professionally
- Organising events where required
- Accurate completion of general administrative duties
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your skills and experience required for the role:
- You must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant experience in a support role is necessary
- Experience in C-level support is highly desired
- You have a sharp eye for detail
- You are consistently professional, conscientious and confidential
- You demonstrate high level organizational skills
What’s in it for you!
- Work for a reputable and prestigious company
- Ideal and convenient CBD location
- Family-oriented, collaborative workplace culture
Please note that this role requires permanent residency or Australian Citizenship.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 if you have any questions.