This prestigious investment and private equity firm is seeking a highly professional and experienced Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to the CEO. Our client is one of the oldest equity firms in Australia who are based in the CBD and conveniently located near public transport. This role is a busy and varied 12 month fixed term contract whereby you are the first point of contact to the executive office. Your ability to remain composed under pressure and deadlines in conjunction with your exceptional organisational skills and high level of confidentiality will see you succeed in this role. Our client offers a family-oriented and collaborative working environment as well as a challenging but rewarding role.
Please note that given the CEO’s extensive international travel, you may be required to be flexible with your working hours across Monday to Friday to accommodate for the time difference.
Starting in January 2017, your responsibilities as EA/PA to the CEO include:
- Extensive diary management and both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Booking meetings and organising meeting rooms
- Accurate and timely completion of expense reconciliations
- Handling all company and client information confidentially and professionally
- Organising events where required
- Accurate completion of general administrative duties
- Ensuring all financial and administrative deadlines are met
- Minutes and dictation
- Event management and coordination
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your skills and experience required for the role:
- You must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant experience in a support role is necessary
- Experience in C-level support is highly desired
- You have a sharp eye for detail
- You are consistently professional, conscientious and confidential
- You demonstrate high level organizational skills
What’s in it for you!
- Work for a reputable and prestigious company
- Ideal and convenient CBD location
- Family-oriented, collaborative workplace culture
- A challenging role whereby your exceptional organisational skills will be recognised and rewarded
- A competitive salary
Please note that this role requires permanent residency or Australian Citizenship.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 if you have any questions.