early childhood teacher across canberra in Canberra CBD
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
At Randstad Education, we match you with vacancies that will develop your potential and expand your experience in the early childhood sector. Being in the early year's industry for over 20 years we are capable and got the right connections to consult, steer and help you find the right position!
I am currently seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher who is looking for permanent full time position in the Pre School Room. This role is located in the Belconnen area.
This beautiful 89 place centre has a welcoming and modern feel and the diverse team is passionate and committed to early learning. The centre is committed to giving children the right tools and support needed for them to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work with latest technology for programming and planning
- State of the art facilities and resources
- A family friendly team environment
- Work under ethical and strong leadership
- Spacious play environments with separate facilities provided for each age group
For this role, you must have:
- Bachelor Of Education (Early Years) Or Diploma who is about to 50% though Bachelor Of Early Childhood Education
- Strong communication skills
- An awareness of and commitment to the National Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families and children
- Current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training or willingness to undertake
- Current WWVP (or the ability to obtain one)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Childcare | ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | Permanent | Full Time