The moment you walk through the doors of this centre, your perception of Childcare and Education will change forever.
Become immersed in early education that is meaningful and stimulating and help to equip children with the tools they need to be successful in every aspect of their lives.
The company is revisiting the theories behind early education and continues to push the boundaries to make a positive difference in the child care sector.
The Role and Benefits:
- ECT in preschool room – full time role
- Ensuring the continuation of the highest quality preschool programme for the 4-5 year old age group
- Work with an established team of professionals
- Career progression to 2IC and centre manager available within company
- Sustainability is part of everything they do in the centre
- Ongoing Professional Development workshops that will help you think outside the square with your teaching practices
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to email@example.com