My client is committed to promoting a warm, loving and nurturing environment where children are empowered to explore, discover and learn to their full potential. They understand that family is paramount and work very closely with families to provide the best individualised care for each child.
- Winner of “Outstanding Childcare Service” for the North Shore Local Business Awards
- Catering for 69 children 6 months to 5 years
- Centre being built with a clear vision and high quality
- Be part of holistic team of educators who are passionate about giving children the best start in life
- Stimulating and supportive educational environment
- Your passion and enthusiasm will see you constantly engaging with children and contribute effectively in the programming and planning which values a holistic view of each child’s development.
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information.
- Assisting with daily room tasks, like activity preparation and meal times.
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the NQS/NQF and work in compliance with all regulations to meet the high standards.
- Guiding team member with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
- Above award salary
- Monthly RDO
- Full time role, rotating roster
- Parking on site and close to public transport links
- Collaborative team
- Professional development: conferences and training
To Be Successful
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Strong understanding of the NQF an EYLF with proven results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and presentation.
- Current approved First Aid qualification.
- Current approved Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificate.
- Current approved Child Protection - identify & respond Certificate
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad Education work with a number of childcare organisations to assist them with their child care recruitment. We have early childhood positions available to suit all levels of qualifications and experience. We are currently working on a number of permanent and casual child care jobs and are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their job search.