My client endeavours to provide children with a warm and secure learning environment.
The team work together to enable a holistic learning environment for the benefit and well being of the child. All staff at the centre are viewed as facilitators of children’s learning, who programme each day for the specific needs of the children and encourage them to participate in a wide range of learning experiences that challenge children’s curiosity and thinking.
The Role and Benefits:
- ECT in preschool room – Full time role
- Ensuring the continuation of the highest quality preschool programme for the 4-5 year old age group
- Work with an established team of professionals
- Career progression to 2IC and centre manager available within company
- Ongoing Professional Development workshops that will help you think outside the square with your teaching practices
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to email@example.com