Excellent opportunity to join a beautiful community-based child care centre and utilise your skills as an educator to develop young minds.
My client is a community based not for profit child care centre who have been serving the local community for over 25 years. They have “a strong emphasis on play-based learning as play is the best vehicle for young children’s learning, providing the most appropriate stimulus for brain development ”
We are looking for an outstanding Early Childhood Teacher to join the team in the preschool. You must have a passion and experience with school readiness.
The room is a spacious, cottage-like space with a beautiful outdoor area.
The other staff in your room will support you in your development as an educator and the centre provides ongoing professional development.
Working for a community based not for profit child care centre all the profits will return to the centre and the children.
Your professional development will be nurtured and you will have access to ongoing paid professional development courses.
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor of Education approved by ACECQA or be working towards this
- A genuine passion for your role and the ability to make a long-term commitment to the role
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information contact Emma Fox 0282380200 or email your resume to email@example.com