Randstad Education is the leading recruitment agency for Early Childhood Educators to Schools and Early Childhood Centres throughout Australia.
Whether you are considering the move to Australia for your own professional development, to take on a new challenge or to start a new chapter of your life, working in Australia is a valuable and exciting experience. Schools and Early Childhood Centres are always looking for experienced and qualified professionals to assist them with their day to day, long term and permanent needs. In particular, we are looking for passionate Early Childhood Teachers / Nursery Teachers from overseas to contribute their knowledge and expertise to the fantastic schools and childcare centres we work with. If you are a university qualififed Early Childhood Teacher in the UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud of the wide variety of schools and centres we work with in all major cities of Australia eg. Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth and Darwin. We are continually recruiting for suitable:
- Early Childhood Teachers (Qualified at University Degree level for birth to 5 years old)
- Directors/ Centre Managers
Please Note: each State and Territory in Australia have different governing bodies, regulations and policies. Registering with one governing body may not allow you to work for another. All educators must have their qualifications nationally recognised by ACECQA.
Some examples of jobs we have available for Early Childhood Teachers include but not limited to:
Perth, Western Australia:
- Seeking an Early Chilldhood Teacher in a supportive and established centre
Gladstone Region, Queensland:
- Seeking an Early Childhood Teacher in the 3-5 year old room |Sponsorship offered | Close to the Great Barrier Reef
- Seeking an Early Childhood Teacher in the infant room
- Seeking an Early Childhood Teacher in a 40 place centre in the preschool room
Sydney, New South Wales:
- Seeking an Early Childhood Teacher for a preschool room in a beautiful centre | Reggio Emilia philosophy
- Seeking an Early Childhood Teacher for a toddlers room next to Australia’s most iconic beach
- If you would like to find out more information on the fantastic opportunities we have available, please apply to this ad or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify what roles in education you are interested in learning more about. For example, ”I am looking for sponsorship roles in Melbourne in the toddler room.”
- We will then be in contact with you to find out your ideal role and discuss how we may assist you.
- If you meet our initial requirements, we will send you electronic registration documents and our video interview system ‘Sonru’.
- If successful, we will be able to put you forward for jobs we have available.
At Randstad Education we put a lot of emphasis on finding the right role for the right educator. We look forward to working with you.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!